Monday, January 23, 2012

I wait quietly for God


When running up against trials and tribulation, wait quietly for God. His salvation will support your every need. For our God is good, our God is good always, let the kingdom of Heaven sing God is good. His rock I stand on comes not of money or things made from the hands of man. For I stand upon a fortress that can’t be shaken.

Many enemies attack from all sides, for I can’t see the bright light of truth. But our God is always with me. For our God is good, our God is good always. His breaks my enemies wall for no weapon form against me can conquer over the hand of God. You might plan to topple me from high position, or de-friend me on Facebook, but you’re cursed of hearts. Therefore, I wait quietly for God, our God is good, our God is good always, let the kingdom of Heaven sing God is good.

I wait quietly before God for my hope is in Him. His rock is my salvation. A salvation of honor comes for God provides a fortress where no enemy can reach me. I call out aloud, trust in Him at all times. Pour out your heart to him. From the greatest to the lowliest all is nothing in His sight.

I wait quietly before God for he has spoken plainly, and I have heard it many times: I’m with you always. Peace, is yours to give, Love, was created to share, Faith, is a strong virtue, Belief in God’s Word is powerful, Honoring the Lord our God brings Joy to the heart and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment